Definición de Iranian en inglés:
1Relating to Iran or its people.
- The representation of Iran and Iranian gender relations in Jafar Panahi's The Circle is an interesting case in point.
- He was also clear that Iran's international interests must take precedence over those of Iranian allies in Syria and Lebanon.
- If the operatives had come through Iran legally, there would have been Iranian stamps in their passports.
1.1Relating to or denoting the group of Indo-European languages that includes Persian (Farsi), Pashto, Avestan, and Kurdish.
- The Medes were an Indo-European people who spoke an Iranian language closely akin to old Persian.
- The people of the area are mostly Tajiks, a Muslim ethnic minority who speak an Iranian language.
- However, most of the people continued to speak in various Turkic or Iranian dialects.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A native or inhabitant of Iran, or a person of Iranian descent.
- Since he is one of the most popular western pop singers in Iran, many Iranians have been following his music for years.
- Depending on how you ask this question, Iranians inside or outside Iran may answer in different ways.
- Americans and Iranians have different ways of asserting themselves in a business relationship.
Definición de Iranian en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan