- 1Relating to Iran or its people.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The representation of Iran and Iranian gender relations in Jafar Panahi's The Circle is an interesting case in point.
- He was also clear that Iran's international interests must take precedence over those of Iranian allies in Syria and Lebanon.
- If the operatives had come through Iran legally, there would have been Iranian stamps in their passports.
- 1.1Relating to or denoting the group of Indo-European languages that includes Persian (Farsi), Pashto, Avestan, and Kurdish.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Medes were an Indo-European people who spoke an Iranian language closely akin to old Persian.
- The people of the area are mostly Tajiks, a Muslim ethnic minority who speak an Iranian language.
- However, most of the people continued to speak in various Turkic or Iranian dialects.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- A native or inhabitant of Iran, or a person of Iranian descent.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As one of the most popular western pop singers in Iran, many Iranians have been following his music for years.
- Depending on how you ask this question, Iranians inside or outside Iran may answer in different ways.
- Your contention that Iranians see themselves as closer culturally to Europeans than Arabs is correct.
Más definiciones de IranianDefinición de Iranian en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.