- A stew made with mutton, potatoes, and onions.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- While the middle and upper class could feed themselves with soda bread, apple tarts and Irish stews, the poor often would eat simply potatoes supplemented by salted herrings in winter and cabbage in summer.
- Today is St Patrick's Day and one thing you can be sure of in Ireland is a good Irish stew, made with lamb neck, onions and potatoes.
- Yesterday I had something that was supposed to be a spicy beef fajitas - except it tasted like Irish stew wrapped in a soggy pancake.
Más definiciones de Irish stewDefinición de Irish stew en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.