sustantivo (plural Irishmen)
- A male native or inhabitant of Ireland, or a man of Irish descent.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Irishmen, a Nepalese national and guesthouse owner Lot Ram dumped the body in the river, police said.
- A native Irishman needed an individual grant of English law if he was to enjoy its benefits.
- There's a few Indians, Africans, Arabs, Asians, Irishmen and good English folks who share my disdain.
Más definiciones de IrishmanDefinición de Irishman en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.