- The highest German military decoration for bravery, instituted in 1813.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He failed to rise in rank beyond corporal, but was awarded the Iron Cross for military bravery.
- As with many other youths in Germany, he joined the German Army during World War One and was awarded the Iron Cross for bravery.
- During his career, he was awarded the Iron Cross by the German army for bravery.
Más definiciones de Iron CrossDefinición de Iron Cross en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.