- An American who is of Italian descent: second-generation Italian AmericansMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Even the Italians exist not to tell us who we are as Italian Americans (as we all somehow expect when we "go back" to find the places and people and potential selves our grandparents left behind), but for reasons and pleasures and purposes all their own.
- Inside the salad bowl of the States, where many define themselves not simply as Americans but as Muslim Americans, Italian Americans, Irish Americans or Scottish Americans, the desire to find out more about their roots is stronger than ever.
- Auspicious is the fact that the reviews seen here represent only a small percentage of the works being published by and about Italian Americans.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Relating to or denoting Italian Americans: an Italian-American neighbourhoodMás ejemplos en oraciones
- As someone raised on Italian-American cuisine, I'm quite familiar with various Italian concoctions.
- The two shared an Italian-American upbringing and a feel for the city's streets.
- The cuisine is contemporary Italian-American with a southern Italian bent.
Más definiciones de Italian AmericanDefinición de Italian American en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.