- (In the Jewish calendar) the eighth month of the civil and second of the religious year, usually coinciding with parts of April and May.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- May this new month of Iyyar be for all us everywhere a month of increasing light and wisdom in our lives,
- This month falls in the Omer, and the first of Iyyar was the 16th day of Omer.
- Although Yom Hazikaron is normally observed on the 4th of Iyyar, it may be moved earlier or postponed if observance of the holiday would conflict with Shabbat.
from Hebrew ’iyyār.
Más definiciones de IyyarDefinición de Iyyar en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.