sustantivo (plural Januaries)
- The first month of the year, in the northern hemisphere usually considered the second month of winter: Sophie was two in January last January my grandmother diedMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Of note is the rise in mean minimum temperatures for January, the coolest month of the year.
- I worked in Lancashire for a few years, and in my first January there it rained every day.
- In January, heavy seas swept a family of five off an exposed coastal road to their deaths.
Old English, from Latin Januarius (mensis) '(month) of Janus' (see Janus), the Roman god who presided over doors and beginnings.
Más definiciones de JanuaryDefinición de January en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.