- Paper of a kind traditionally handmade in Japan, typically from vegetable fibres such as mulberry bark and without being sized, used for art and craft work: an impression of the first state printed on Japanese paper [count noun]: Japanese papers contain long fibres which make them very strongMás ejemplos en oraciones
- There will be an exhibition informing all about paper such as paper history and technology, workshops on paper recycling, examples of Japanese paper art called Origami, and Chinese lanterns and kites.
- He owned eight paintings and fourteen drawings, nine etchings on Japanese paper, fifty-nine separate proofs and an almost complete set of his prints.
- The ocean undulates softly, printed on supple sheets of Japanese paper attached to the bottom edge of an accordion-fold artist's book showing full moons on its 13 panels.
Más definiciones de Japanese paperDefinición de Japanese paper en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.