- (In Jainism) a great teacher who has attained liberation from karma.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Great teachers called Thirhankaras (also called Jinas) had already established the religion.
- Numerous ahistorical Buddhas make an appearance in Mahyna literature, notably the five Jinas who are popular in tantric schools.
- The standardization of Jina images is such that most Jinas cannot otherwise be distinguished.
from Sanskrit (see also Jain).
Más definiciones de JinaDefinición de Jina en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.