sustantivo (plural igual or Jivaros)
- 1A member of an indigenous people living widely scattered throughout the Amazon jungle.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In his piece he discussed his research trips to the Jivaros, an Amazonian tribe in Ecuador.
- Gift-giving is also important among the Jivaro.
- Harner's book ‘Way of the Shaman’ is a good read though, and the Jivaro journeying method is a useful technique to experiment with.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Relating to the Jivaro or their language.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Dogs hold a privileged position in Jivaro households.
- Next to him is a quite authentic Jivaro blow-gun originating with the people who used to make fully functional shrunken heads.
- In contrast, consider the Jivaro peoples of Peru / Ecuador.
from Spanish jíbaro, probably from the local name Shuara, Shiwora.
Más definiciones de JivaroDefinición de Jivaro en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.