- A form of chronic enteritis in cattle and sheep, caused by a mycobacterium.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Producers advocated extending the dairy price program and developing better methods to assess Johne's disease in U.S. cattle.
- In 1901, a Scottish surgeon postulated that the disease he observed in the human intestine might be the same as Johne's disease in cattle.
- Some industry officials postulate that Johne's disease may be linked to a human intestinal disorder in called Crohn's disease.
early 20th century: named after Heinrich A. Johne (1839–1910), German veterinary surgeon.
Más definiciones de Johne's diseaseDefinición de Johne's disease en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.