- 2Relating to the planet Jupiter or the class of giant planets to which Jupiter belongs: clouds in the Jovian atmosphere the Jovian planetsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Electromagnetic forces propel the dust out of the Jovian system, into interplanetary space.
- Another Jovian moon, Io, surprised astronomers by indications of volcanic activity.
- The orbiter spent eight years scrutinising the whole Jovian system and making multiple fly-bys of the four main moons.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- A hypothetical or fictional inhabitant of the planet Jupiter.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Galileo wrote of people living on Jupiter, and how the moons of Jupiter would appear to Jovians, as opposed to the way we see them on Earth, but the other three looked to the Moon.
- Anyway, we don't need a strong army, we just need a few destructive strikes before the Jovians are prepared.
- Just as the Uranis were finally starting to organize themselves enough to cause damage, the Jovians, for no apparent reason, retreated and rode away.
Más definiciones de JovianDefinición de Jovian en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.