- A set of complex numbers which do not converge to any limit when a given mapping is repeatedly applied to them. In some cases the result is a connected fractal set.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Yoccoz has developed a method of combinatorial study of Julia sets and Mandelbrot sets - called ‘Yoccoz puzzles ‘- which permit deep insight.
- In 1980, Mandelbrot has discovered the set M of parameter values c for which Julia sets are connected.
- The spectrum yields a classic fractal object called a Julia set.
1970s: named after Gaston M. Julia (1893–1978), Algerian-born French mathematician.
Más definiciones de Julia setDefinición de Julia set en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.