Jung originated the concept of introvert and extrovert personality, and of the four psychological functions of sensation, intuition, thinking, and feeling. He collaborated with Sigmund Freud in developing the psychoanalytic theory of personality, but later disassociated himself from Freud’s preoccupation with sexuality as the determinant of personality, preferring to emphasize a mystical or religious factor in the unconscious
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Therapists, especially Jungian therapists take it a step further.
- The Jungian idea of the collective unconscious is only partly true.
- This refers to the Jungian system of personality types.
Más definiciones de Jung, CarlDefinición de Jung, Carl en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.