- A type of rifle or sub-machine gun made in Russia: [as modifier]: a Kalashnikov rifleMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Security forces found three hand guns and a Kalashnikov rifle in the possession of some of the suspects.
- Several Kalashnikov assault rifles were found at the scene.
- I tried to put my money in my bag, but a young police officer thrust his Kalashnikov at me and rifled through my bag.
1970s: named after Mikhail T. Kalashnikov (born 1919), the Russian designer of the weapons.
Más definiciones de KalashnikovDefinición de Kalashnikov en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.