Definición de Kannada en inglés:
A Dravidian language related to Telugu and using a similar script, spoken by about 43 million people, mainly in Karnataka in SW India. Also called Kanarese.
- Among Indian readers, the largest number of responses came from readers whose first languages were Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu or Kannada.
- The main languages of the South are: Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Tulu and Malayalam.
- Anand sings bhajans and other devotional songs in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam and Hindi.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Relating to Kannada and its speakers.
- These were some of the examples quoted by speakers during a debate on marital relations on a Kannada channel on Wednesday on the occasion of Ugadi.
- The ‘big’ cinemas in Majestic, over which the resurgent Kannada film industry fought relentless battles, remained.
- Shivaraj Kumar, eldest son of the Kannada thespian, Rajkumar, took to acting soon after he completed his B. Sc. from Madras University.
the name in Kannada.
Definición de Kannada en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan