sustantivo[mass noun] Medicine
- A form of cancer involving multiple tumours of the lymph nodes or skin, occurring chiefly in people with depressed immune systems, e.g. as a result of AIDS.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The differential diagnoses include dermatofibroma, keloid, Kaposi's sarcoma and metastatic carcinoma.
- People with AIDS are also at great risk of developing cancers, especially Kaposi's sarcoma and lymphoma.
- Mouth cancer can also develop if you have a type of cancer called Kaposi's sarcoma, which can affect any part of the skin.
late 19th century: named after Moritz K. Kaposi (1837–1902), Hungarian dermatologist.
Más definiciones de Kaposi's sarcomaDefinición de Kaposi's sarcoma en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.