sustantivo (plural igual or Karakalpaks)
- 1A member of an indigenous people living in the Karakalpak autonomous republic of Russia, south of the Aral Sea.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Karakalpaks, who live in the desert south of the Aral Sea, have a separate language and tradition more akin to Kazakh than Uzbek.
- The next step was to assemble some 40 international musicians and set up a plan that would bring the unfamiliar music of Afghans, Karakalpaks, Kazakhs, Turkmens, and other Silk Road cultures to audiences everywhere.
- Dating is rare among the Karakalpaks, except for those living in large cities such as Nukus.
- 2 [mass noun] The Turkic language of the Karakalpaks, with about 300,000 speakers.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Karakalpak is spoken mainly in the Karakalpakstan Autonomous Republic of Uzbekistan.
- Even an entry in one of the country's minority languages Karakalpak, spoken in the far west near the decaying Aral Sea was a victor one month.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Relating to the Karakalpaks or their language.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Newspapers, magazines, and books are printed in the Karakalpak language.
- The Karakalpak tribes have not taken up arms since the Basmachi revolts on their territory in 1918-1920.
- A similar picture prevails in the Karakalpak part of the Aral Sea basin, where the Muinak fish cannery continues to operate on imported ocean fish of low grade.
Más definiciones de KarakalpakDefinición de Karakalpak en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.