- Relating to Kashmir, its people, or their language.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Kashmiri language has never been the medium of instruction here, except during Sheikh Abdullah's first tenure as Chief Minister, 1947-1953.
- Origin of Kashmiri language has been a topic of debate among linguists and scholars for a long period of time.
- ‘I was taken in as assistant director and my job was to supervise the language and the diction in the film which had a Kashmiri background,’ he says.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- 1A native or inhabitant of Kashmir.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Now, the Lashkar's ranks have just a few Pashtuns and even fewer Kashmiris.
- They have nothing to do with the aspirations of the Kashmiris or the Afghans.
- It has been said that Kashmir is a land of milk and honey, and it is true that Kashmiris enjoy both, sometimes adding to milk or yoghurt a sprinkling of saffron.
- 2 [mass noun] The Indic language of Kashmir, spoken by over 3 million people and written in both Devanagari and Arabic script.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Among them, Naseem Shafai, 49, made her mark; she is the first woman poet who started writing in Kashmiri.
- There are few Kashmiri speaking people living in this tract.
- A few did not understand any other language than Kashmiri and Gogri.
Más definiciones de KashmiriDefinición de Kashmiri en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.