- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Aravindan, renowned Malayalam film-maker, continues to live in the minds of Keralites, through the 11 feature films he made, of which almost all were award-winners.
- There should be a change in the mindset of Keralites as far as cultural heritage is concerned.
- Special care has been taken to include almost all South Indian dishes in the menu so that Telugu-speaking people, Tamilians, Keralites, and Kannadigas come away happy.
Definición de Kerala en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.