Definición de Khalkha en inglés:
sustantivo (plural igual or Khalkhas)
1A member of a section of the Mongolian people, constituting the bulk of the population of Mongolia.
- A major civil war occurred from 1400 to 1450 between two main groups, the Khalkha in the east and the Oirad in the west.
- When the Khalkhas refused to submit to the Jungarians Galdan resolved to add them to his empire by force.
- Nuolaozi Festival is a grand festival of Khalkhas, which is held in the first month of each lunar year.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Relating to the Khalkha or their language.
- He was a Khalkha Mongol, who formerly headed a ministry in Mongolia.
- Approximately 78 percent of the people are Khalkha Mongols.
- The Khalkha women are adept at handicraft such as embroidery, carpet and mural production.
of unknown origin.
Definición de Khalkha en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia