Definición de Khalkha en inglés:
sustantivo (plural igual or Khalkhas)
1A member of a section of the Mongolian people, constituting the bulk of the population of Mongolia.
- A major civil war occurred from 1400 to 1450 between two main groups, the Khalkha in the east and the Oirad in the west.
- When the Khalkhas refused to submit to the Jungarians Galdan resolved to add them to his empire by force.
- Nuolaozi Festival is a grand festival of Khalkhas, which is held in the first month of each lunar year.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Relating to the Khalkha or their language.
- He was a Khalkha Mongol, who formerly headed a ministry in Mongolia.
- Approximately 78 percent of the people are Khalkha Mongols.
- The Khalkha women are adept at handicraft such as embroidery, carpet and mural production.
of unknown origin.
Definición de Khalkha en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary