sustantivo (plural igual or Kickapoos)
- 1A member of an American Indian people formerly living in Wisconsin, and now in Kansas, Oklahoma, and northern central Mexico.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Historically recorded groups include Apaches, Comanches, Kickapoos, and Kiowas.
- Several tribes, especially the Cherokees and Creeks in the South and the Shawnees, Kickapoos, Miamis, and others north of the Ohio River, held substantial military power.
- This Indian Territory was where eastern Indian tribes such as the Kickapoos, Delawares, and Shawnees lived.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Relating to the Kickapoo or their language.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Though the Kickapoo tribe sold the land to the federal government in 1815, the Miamis argued that the area really wasn't theirs to sell: the Miamis already owned it.
- This diorama shows a reconstruction of the lifeway of the historic Kickapoo people in Illinois.
- Here is a picture of a Kickapoo wickiup and some more information about wickiups and other Indian brush shelters.
from Kickapoo kiikaapoa.
Más definiciones de KickapooDefinición de Kickapoo en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.