Definición de Kickapoo en inglés:
sustantivo (plural igual or Kickapoos)
1A member of an American Indian people formerly living in Wisconsin, and now in Kansas, Oklahoma, and northern central Mexico.
- Historically recorded groups include Apaches, Comanches, Kickapoos, and Kiowas.
- Several tribes, especially the Cherokees and Creeks in the South and the Shawnees, Kickapoos, Miamis, and others north of the Ohio River, held substantial military power.
- This Indian Territory was where eastern Indian tribes such as the Kickapoos, Delawares, and Shawnees lived.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Relating to the Kickapoo or their language.
- Though the Kickapoo tribe sold the land to the federal government in 1815, the Miamis argued that the area really wasn't theirs to sell: the Miamis already owned it.
- This diorama shows a reconstruction of the lifeway of the historic Kickapoo people in Illinois.
- Here is a picture of a Kickapoo wickiup and some more information about wickiups and other Indian brush shelters.
from Kickapoo kiikaapoa.
Definición de Kickapoo en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan