- A reversible carpet made of two cloths of different colours woven together.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Stourport, Bridgnorth and Bewdley - all had manufacturing connections with the Kidderminster carpet industry.
- The flat carpet - woven without a pile - became an instant success and was known as Kidderminster carpet.
- It contains samples of real Axminster, Wilton, or Velvet-pile, Patent Axminster, and Kidderminster carpets.
late 17th century: named after Kidderminster, a centre of carpet-making.
Más definiciones de Kidderminster carpetDefinición de Kidderminster carpet en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.