Definición de Konkani en inglés:
An Indic language that is the main language of Goa and adjacent parts of Maharashtra, with about 5 million speakers. Also called Goanese (see Goa).
- It is a pleasant amalgam of Persian, Arabic, Marathi, and Hindustani with Konkani as its base.
- He had steeled himself for a conversation in English and was delighted when I broke into Portuguese and Konkani.
- When we tell them why, they nod good-naturedly and talk to the rest, and laugh gently at Katherine's weak attempts at Konkani.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Relating to Konkani.
- Would one coin a decipherable Konkani equivalent for a medical term as simple as sinusitis?
- The first Konkani book to be translated into English, The Upheaval deals with the collapse of an agrarian society that lived by myths and unspoken rules.
- He has translated a few Konkani works into Malayalam.
Definición de Konkani en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan