- Relating to the Kurds or their language.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There were no demands by the Kurdish parties or Sistani that he be captured immediately.
- So far the Kurdish areas have been relatively quiet, with the exception of Kirkuk.
- Has that been worked out, or is there still tension within the Kurdish community?
sustantivo[mass noun] Volver al principio
- The Iranian language of the Kurds.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It remains a Kurdish stronghold with most people speaking Kurdish as their first language.
- It will have two main languages, Arabic and Kurdish, and will be a federal state.
- However, most Kurds raised in southeastern Turkey speak Kurdish as well as Turkish.
Más definiciones de KurdishDefinición de Kurdish en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.