Definición de Labrusca en inglés:
1A variety of grape obtained from a wild vine native to the eastern US.
- Vitis labrusca, family Vitaceae
- The combined annual value of Labrusca grapes is over $33 million with yields averaging 5 tons per acre.
- I just bought some Labrusca juice from Walkers Fruit Press in New York State.
- He said that those Labruscas really weren't making good wine, that using additives and preservatives the way they were wasn't the way to make good wine, and that they could and should be making better wine.
1.1A wine made from the Labrusca grape.
- These wines include the fruity native Labruscas and exquisite French-American wines to European-style Chardonnays and Rieslings.
- In the early years efforts were naturally concentrated on Labruscas.
- The trail is home to native Labruscas, French-American and European style wines.
from Latin labrusca, denoting a wild vine.
Definición de Labrusca en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary