Definición de Lacertilia en inglés:
A group of reptiles that comprises the lizards. Also called Sauria.
- Suborder Lacertilia (or Sauria), order Squamata
- The Suborder Lacertilia is well represented in Georgia, with 6 families, 10 genera, and 16 species.
- In spite of this suggestion by Moodie, most workers in this field have accepted Moodie's earlier conclusion as definite and maintained that there are no sacral ribs in Lacertilia.
- Characteristics that distinguish Idaho Lacertilia from the group Serpentes are the presence of four limbs (there are some lizards species elsewhere that lack limbs), visible ear openings, and movable eyelids.
Definición de Lacertilia en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan