- One of five points in the plane of orbit of one body around another (e.g. the moon around the earth) at which a small third body can remain stationary with respect to both.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Its space segment will be composed of a group of X-ray telescopes based around one of the libration points or Lagrangian points.
- Finding asteroids on Saturn's Lagrangian points is difficult and has not yet been accomplished.
- Herschel, Planck and Gaia are all observatory missions that will be positioned at the Lagrangian point L2, 1.5 million kilometres behind Earth as seen from the Sun.
Más definiciones de Lagrangian pointDefinición de Lagrangian point en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.