sustantivo (plural igual or Lahus)
- 1A member of an indigenous people of SW China and Laos.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Shelby Tucker has examined ethnic and cultural diversities and mentioned the social and cultural milieu of the Kokangs, Was, Akhas, Lahus, Karens, Rakhines, Chins, Kachins and Mons in the backdrop of ethnic Burmans.
- In addition to the Shans, numerous other ethnic groups live in the Shan state, mainly in the hills: Palaungs, Pa-Os, Was, Lahus, Akhas, and other tribal people, as well as the Kokang Chinese.
- He was Delmos J. Jones, who was then with the CUNY Graduate Center and who I had known in Thailand while he was doing fieldwork amongst the Lahu.
- 2 [mass noun] The Tibeto-Burman language of the Lahu.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- After 1958, newly revised Jingpo, Lisu, and Lahu written languages were still offered along with Chinese in schools and literacy classes in rural areas, while in urban schools Chinese basically replaced them.
- Chinese-style topic constructions are widespread in Chinese, Japanese, Korean and some South-East Asian languages like Lahu, Lisu, and Zhuang.
- The first wave of revision affected eight writing systems: Kazak, Kirgiz, and Uygur, based on the Arabic script; Jingpo, Lahu, and Miao, based on the Roman alphabet; and Dai, based on the Indic script.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Relating to the Lahu or their language.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In type 2 communities, the monopolistic stage slowed down progress in literacy development, and even saw a rise in illiteracy in Yi and Lahu communities during the Cultural Revolution.
- Some are from the Akha, Karen, or Lawa minorities, but most come from the Lahu hill tribe.
- The Lahu Shehleh also call themselves Black Lahu but customs and dialect are different to the Lahu Na.
the name in Lahu.