- another name for Bon.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Chen talked about the importance of culture and the cultural institutions he established as Taipei mayor, such as the Hakka Cultural Foundation, the Taipei Film Festival and the Lantern Festival.
- This mid-autumn festival has strong links with their harvest festival and coincides with the Lantern Festival, with red lanterns of all shapes in all Chinese settlements.
- The fifteenth day of the year is the first full moon of the year and the magnificent Lantern Festival announces the formal end of the New Year festivities.
Más definiciones de Lantern FestivalDefinición de Lantern Festival en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.