- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Furthermore, the entire Laurasian landmass was beginning to move closer to Gondwana, a process which would later result in the formation of the world - continent of Pangea.
- Still further behind, Siberia was approaching the new Laurasian landmass from the northeast, followed by parts of what would eventually become Kazakhstan and Central Asia.
- First, four different large fragments of the Gondwanan supercontinent moved north and became, to varying degrees, attached to the Laurasian landmass.
Definición de Laurasia en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.