- A brand of denim jeans.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Using Jacob's rivet innovation the first pair of Levi's were produced in 1873.
- She dressed in Levi's, flannel shirt over the omnipresent tank top, and ancient cowboy boots.
- For example, it may be more important to a prospective employer that you look good in a pair of Levi's and a tank top than the ability to change a barrel.
1920s: named after Levi Strauss, original US manufacturer in the 1860s.
Más definiciones de Levi'sDefinición de Levi's en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.