- A prefabricated US-built freighter of the Second World War.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The senior author, Andrew Gibson, sailed as master of a Liberty ship in World War II and rose in the maritime industry to become the senior vice president of the Grace Line and president of the Delta Line.
- The last sinking in Australian coastal waters credited to these submarines was the US Liberty ship Robert J Walker off Jervis Bay on December 25, 1944.
- By 1945, he was ruined, but in appreciation for his wartime activities was given a second chance by the Truman administration when he was allowed to purchase a Liberty ship.
Más definiciones de Liberty shipDefinición de Liberty ship en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.