- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There were reasons for all this attention, and it wasn't just sentimentality: in Roman times, the Libyans were key exporters of a different sort of oil, made from olives.
- Certainly in the times of the Egyptian pharaohs, slaves were taken from among all enemies that included Asians, Libyans, and Nubians.
- Apparently, modern Libyans think the same, because groups of young girls, families with small children and a few teenagers strolled back and forth, revelling in the place.
Definición de Libya en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.