- A soft white cheese with a characteristic strong smell, originally made in Limburg.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The nation's only Limburger and Gruyere cheese plants are located here, just a few short miles from each other.
- Seven years ago, in the sprawling hallways of Abundant Life Christian Center, Roberts launched a national phenomenon with the help of Limburger cheese, smoke machines and roaming demons.
- Regarding favorite regional flavors and tastes, Fay recalls a funny story about the production of Limburger cheese that was once banned from shipment by the U.S. Postal Service.
Más definiciones de LimburgerDefinición de Limburger en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.