sustantivo[treated as singular]
- The honours course in classics, philosophy, and ancient history at Oxford University.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- So he returned to undergraduate studies and two years later submitted to examination in literae humaniores [classics and philosophy] and acquired for the second time a first class honours degree, one of the best in his year.
- He received first class honors in classical moderations and literae humaniores and, upon graduation, was elected to a Fellowship of University College, Oxford.
- In 1865 Bradley entered University College, Oxford, as a Scholar, getting a first in classical moderations in 1867 but only an unexpected second in literae humaniores in 1869.
Latin, literally 'the more humane studies'.
Más definiciones de Literae HumanioresDefinición de Literae Humaniores en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.