Livonian adjetivo& sustantivo
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Sami is a Finno-Ugric language that is most closely related to Finnish, Estonian, Livonian, Votic, and several other little-known languages.
- His campaigns in the west during the Livonian war were less successful and ended in defeat and renewed isolation from the West.
- There are three main Latvian dialects: Central (which is used as the basis for written Latvian), East, and Livonian.
Definición de Livonia en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.