- The title of the mayor in London and some other large British cities: he became Lord Mayor of LiverpoolMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Businessmen gathered to hear him address a Lord Mayor's banquet in the City of London and cheered him as he laid into the firefighters.
- The Lord Mayor and other city notables walk from the Guildhall to St Lawrence Jewry to hear a sermon.
- If you have a function or engagement that you wish the Lord Mayor to attend, please contact the Lord Mayor's Administrative Officer.
Más definiciones de Lord MayorDefinición de Lord Mayor en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.