- A strange attractor in the form of a two-lobed figure formed by a trajectory which spirals around the two lobes, passing randomly between them.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Then she could choose a second starting point only slightly different from the first to produce a new ‘trajectory ‘, or sequence of points, making up the Lorenz attractor.’
- The Lorenz attractor (as it is called today) turned out to be a prototype for chaos in other dynamical systems.
- As with other chaotic systems, the Lorenz attractor is very sensitive to these initial conditions.
1970s: named after Edward N. Lorenz (1917–2008), American meteorologist.
Más definiciones de Lorenz attractorDefinición de Lorenz attractor en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.