sustantivo (plural Lotharios)
- A man who behaves selfishly and irresponsibly in his sexual relationships with women: they are seduced by a handsome Lothario who gains control of their financial affairsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Housed in a magnificent villa, with a splendid garden, cool terrace bar and three dance floors inside, it's been attracting local Romeo's and Lotharios and wide-eyed tourists since the glorious days of La Dolce Vita.
- As a result, many lead dual lives - they're partying Lotharios in D.C. and family men at home.
- The only problem is that it can be hard to tell the politicos from the Lotharios.
from a character in Rowe's Fair Penitent (1703).
Más definiciones de LotharioDefinición de Lothario en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.