- A form of motor neurone disease; amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Onset of nerve-cell damage in rats from amyotrophic lateral sclerosis - Lou Gehrig's disease - has been delayed by injection of stem cells.
- The researchers also speculated that disturbances in p53 may also play a role in some forms of Parkinson's disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, or Lou Gehrig's disease.
- Motor Neuron Disease is known in Canada and in the United States as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or Lou Gehrig's disease.
1940s: named after H. L. Gehrig (see Gehrig, Lou).
Más definiciones de Lou Gehrig's diseaseDefinición de Lou Gehrig's disease en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.