A class of pteridophyte plants that comprises the clubmosses and their extinct relatives.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Asteroxylon could be seen as an intermediate in the evolution of true leaves in the Lycopsida.
- For example each of the major taxa of vascular plants may be considered as either Classes (e.g. Lycopsida) or the next higher rank, a Division.
- The clade Lycopsida, of which the living lycopsids are members, also diverged in the Early Devonian.
lycopsid sustantivo& adjetivo
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Herbaceous ‘ferns’ and lycopsids became rare to absent, although lycopsid trees remained.
- However, unlike lycopsids, Pennsylvanian sphenopsids were not coal-swamp specialists.
- Experiments suggest that arborescent lycopsid propagules had a rather limited dispersal range.
Definición de Lycopsida en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.