Definición de Müller-Thurgau en inglés:
1A variety of white grape used for making wine, developed as a cross between the Sylvaner and the Riesling vines.
- Müller-Thurgau grapes produce smooth, low-acid, medium-sweet white wines with a hint of Muscat character.
- The Müller-Thurgau, or Rivaner, is the second most widely planted grape in Germany and accounts for about a fifth of the total vineyard area.
1.1A wine made from the Müller-Thurgau grape.
- Before Posert arrived at Chateau Benoit, most all of the Müller-Thurgau bottled there was consumed in Oregon.
- Quick to mature, Müller-Thurgau is not interested in collecting dust in your cellar: drink while still young.
- In order to honour Müller-Thurgau in the way we think it deserves it, we have organised the International Müller-Thurgau Competition for the third time this year.
named after Hermann Müller (1850–1927), Swiss viniculturist + Thurgau, the name of the Swiss canton where he was born.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan