- A course of study made available over the Internet without charge to a very large number of people: anyone who decides to take a MOOC simply logs on to the website and signs upMás ejemplos en oraciones
- My son is taking MOOC classes now and loves them.
- Much of that line of criticism about MOOCs comes from professors at traditional institutions who continue to teach large lecture classes themselves.
- At some point, colleges are expected to use the evolving and dynamic MOOC market to make money.
Más definiciones de MOOCDefinición de MOOC en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.