- An instrument in an aircraft indicating airspeed as a Mach number.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Alternatively, the machmeter may be combined with the Air Speed Indicator (ASI), in which case it is often referred to as a Combined Speed Indicator (CSI).
- No increase in speed was observed but he sensed that the drag level had increased, so he steepened the angle of dive until 0.96 appeared on the Machmeter.
- On most aircraft you use your CAS to determine TAS up to a certain altitude, then use the Machmeter beyond that altitude.
Más definiciones de MachmeterDefinición de Machmeter en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.