Definición de Magian en inglés:
Relating to the magi of ancient Persia.
- Lady - you must understand - that door is Magian work - even one as skilled as myself finds it difficult to force open…
- Historian Grundy, like Thucydides, completely ignores the Greek and Magian worldviews.
- He showed that similar horoscopes in the Magian or Chaldaean system had been described in ancient times for Roman emperors such as Augustus, Tiberius, and Hadrian.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A magus or one of the Magi.
- He travelled a great deal in the region, coming into contact with Christians, Jews, Magians and pagans of every stripe.
- Hence, the conjecture of Imam Farahi seems to be true that these people were called Sabeans (Magians) because of their adeptness in astrology and their acquaintance with the influences of stars and heavenly bodies.
- Originally, the Magians had neither temples, altars, nor religious symbols of any kind.
Definición de Magian en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan