- A great Hindu sage or spiritual leader.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Many people would agree with the Maharishi's political analysis, but they might have some issues with some of the more esoteric aspects of his teachings.
- The Maharishi talks less about what happens during meditation than its effects on everyday life.
- He has read the Hindu mystics extensively, and delightedly recounts anecdotes about a southern Maharishi, Ramana, whose life has influenced him.
alteration of Sanskrit maharṣi, from mahā 'great' + ṛṣi 'rishi, sage, saint'.
Más definiciones de MaharishiDefinición de Maharishi en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.