Definición de Malayalam en inglés:
A Dravidian language spoken in the southern Indian state of Kerala by about 35 million people. It is closely related to Tamil.
- Rao can speak Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Hindi with relative ease.
- Despite being a Telugu, she says her most satisfying numbers came in other languages like Tamil and Malayalam.
- She will render a selection of her hits in Malayalam, Tamil and Hindi.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Relating to Malayalam or its speakers.
- Real-life Poornima is miles away from the sad-faced women she has portrayed in Malayalam serials.
- But the focus of the celebration would be an exhibition of Malayalam books.
- This time, the Malayalam film industry also ensured its representation at the World Cup cricket bonanza.
early 19th century: from Malayalam, from mala (Tamil malai) 'mountain' + āḷ 'man'.
Definición de Malayalam en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan