- 1A native or inhabitant of the Maldives.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Foreigners are not allowed to overnight on islands inhabited by Maldivians and special permission is required to visit them.
- The Maldivians are called ‘the sea-people ‘by their neighbours in Sri Lanka.’
- And don't expect to find any bars outside the resort islands - Maldivians are forbidden by law to consume alcohol.
- 2 [mass noun] The Indic language spoken in the Maldives, related to Sinhalese.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When you need an interpreter because you're Maldivian customer is visiting and they only speak Maldivian, you need a reliable accurate interpreting service.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Relating to the Maldives, their inhabitants, or their language.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The motive now becomes clear as the trawler re-appeared in Maldivian territorial waters on May 17.
- He reaffirmed that the Maldivian government will continue to observe the one-China policy.
- There is also good news for the Maldivian fishing industry, with the tsunami causing little change in fishing conditions.
Más definiciones de MaldivianDefinición de Maldivian en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.