sustantivo[mass noun] • trademark
- A sedative drug containing methaqualone and diphenhydramine hydrochloride.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Across sites, Mandrax was the second most commonly detected drug, with approximately one in five arrestees testing positive for this substance.
- Dagga and Mandrax remain the biggest problem drugs in South Africa, according to Central Drug Authority chairman Frank Kahn.
- Indications are that they were sold by drug addict thieves desperate for Mandrax.
1960s: of unknown origin.
Más definiciones de MandraxDefinición de Mandrax en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.